- Cancer Patient Benevolence Fund: Provides financial assistance to patients with a cancer diagnosis who are in financial need and currently undergoing treatment at ARMC.
- Anderson Cancer Center Endowment Fund: Earnings from this fund will be used by Anderson Regional Cancer Center to support its mission of providing the best comprehensive cancer treatment in East Mississippi and West Alabama.
- Pediatric Therapy Fund: Provides funds for the purchase of equipment to be used in the pediatric therapy department.
- Volunteer Auxiliary Fund: Provides funds in support of the Volunteer Auxiliary's mission to give compassionate aid and comfort to patients and families, and in support of the local community.
Examples of funds to be established or areas needing private financial support
- Scholarships for nurses
- Gifts to the Tom C. Maynor Rehabilitation Center to provide support in the comprehensive rehabilitation and 24-hour service to its patients
- Gifts to social service programs within the hospital and local community
- Gifts for specified centers or departments in honor of nurses, doctors, clergy or caregivers, or gifts in memory of a loved one or friend
- Outright gifts to centers and departments
- Gifts to provide journals, reference books or educational magazines for staff, patients or visitors.
- Naming opportunities throughout ARMC
- Additional opportunities exist. Any and all designations should be discussed with the office of development