Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Family members and friends are welcome to visit. However, patient care is our primary concern, and, in order to enhance the quality of care, specific visiting hours and regulations have been established for each unit. If you need additional information, please check with the nurse on the unit.
General visiting hours are:
8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Visitation may be restricted depending on your medical condition. You are encouraged not to have more than two visitors at one time.
Intensive Care and Cardiac Care Units
10 to 10:30 a.m.
1 to 1:30 p.m.
5 to 5:30 p.m.
8:30 to 9 p.m.
Special Beginnings — The Center for Childbirth
Post Partum Hours
2:30 to 4:30 p.m.
6 – 8 p.m.
See expanded information on visiting times and policies for Special Beginnings — The Center for Childbirth by clicking here.
Following are general guidelines for visitors:
- Visitors may not smoke in patient rooms or anywhere on the campus.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Visitors should complete their visits by 9 p.m. so that the patient may have appropriate rest and sleep time.
- Visitors are encouraged to wash their hands upon entering and leaving the patient's room.