Get ready to run!
39th Annual Anderson Cup Road Race
Saturday, April 4, 2015
5K run, 2M walk and 1M fun run! It's the best! And the proceeds benefit the Anderson Pediatric Therapy Department.
Enter now by going to www.acitve.com.
Location & hours of operation
2000 15th Street • Meridian, MS 39301
Lower Level — Anderson Regional Medical Center Parking Complex
Now open 7 days a week!
Monday - Thursday: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Two group exercise studios, one with a floating wood floor
- Expansive fitness floor with Nautilus, Cybex and Hammer resistance equipment
- Cushioned walk/jog track (13.5 laps per mile)
- Cardiovascular Exercise Floor including ellipticals, cross trainers and flex-deck treadmills
- 2 Racquetball courts
- Full-size basketball court
- Locker rooms with full-size lockers; toiletries and towels provided
- Whirlpool & steamroom in each locker room
- Kid’s Club babysitting area
- Lounge and vending area
- Conference/education classrooms
Are you READY to try CROSSFIT?
Take advantage of our $75 Membership Special - unlimited access to our Crossfit Torment Box! Ask us about it today!